Organize Your Bling

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My sis started making jewelry and my collection of bling has outgrown my old organized system. YAY! Time for a new system! How I love a reason to reorganize - just ask my husband's ties.

Thing is... I already had a system I liked. Here it is:

I liked that I could see everything at a glance and that things didn't get tangled up but I started to get too many necklaces to fit.

So. The new system has all of the elements I liked with one huge bonus - it's a MAGNETIC cork board. I didn't even know such things existed. Did you?

I had these groovy see-through lidded, magnetic containers that were perfect for my bracelets. I also had some stackable, twist-on see-through containers perfect for earrings and rings and ta da!

The best part of the system is that it's all in my closet - totally accessible and helpful for matching to outfits in the morning. Love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment